Imprivata To Showcase Care Provider Productivity Benefits of No Click Access Throughout HIMSS 2012
February 14, 2012 – Lexington, Mass. – Imprivata®, the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare, will share the success of its No Click Access® solutions to roaming desktops, applications and devices throughout the show floor at the upcoming HIMSS Conference in Las Vegas, February 20-24. Clinical and IT leadership from leading healthcare organizations will deliver on-site presentations and answer questions about providing fast, secure access to patient information in order to help providers enhance care delivery. Show attendees can directly experience the simplicity and productivity benefits of Imprivata No Click Access solutions on a broad range of operating systems, virtual desktops, displays and mobile devices including Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, VMware View™, Citrix XenDesktopc and XenApp™, Samsung Cloud Station, Wyse Thin and Zero Clients, and Apple iPad.
“The ability to securely access and collaborate on patient information, without interrupting workflow or detracting from care, is essential to the adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems,” commented Ed Gaudet, Imprivata Chief Marketing Officer. “Imprivata plays a pivotal role in EHR adoption and Meaningful Use, which have driven demand for our solutions from healthcare providers and partners. HIMSS provides a terrific venue for Imprivata and our partners to demonstrate the breadth of our integrated solutions, and for our customers to share their experiences using No Click Access to improve care provider productivity. We are looking forward to a great show.”
Featured presentations and demonstrations include:
Live Customer Presentations in Imprivata Booth #3160
- How to Win Friends and Influence Doctors: Fast, No Click Access® and Roaming Desktops with Zero Clients, Ed Ricks, VP and CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 3:00
- Improving Provider Productivity and Enhancing Patient Care with No Click Access® to Roaming Desktops, John Mercer, enterprise architect, NorthBay Healthcare
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 3:30 and Wednesday, Feb. 22, 11:00
- How Fast Access to EpicCare Increased Clinician Satisfaction at Mercy Health System, Ben Exley, information systems manager, Mercy Health System
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 4:00 and Wednesday, Feb. 22, 5:00
- Making Your Dynamic Roaming Desktops Scream in an Epic Environment, Aivars Apsite, IT manager, MetroHealth
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 5:00 and Wednesday, Feb. 22, 11:30
- Saving Clicks at Memorial Healthcare: Walk-Away Security, No Click Access® and Roaming Zero Client Desktops, Frank Fear, VP of Information Systems, Memorial Healthcare
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 12:00 and Thursday, Feb. 23, 3:00
- Increasing Physician Satisfaction with Fast, Secure Access to EHR, Phil Bierdz, infrastructure manager, Riverside Medical Center
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 3:30 and Thursday, Feb. 23, 12:00
- Improving Physician Productivity with No Click Access® Anywhere, Paul Gill, clinical applications supervisor, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Thursday, Feb. 23, 11:00
- Applying Lean Principles to Eliminate Authentication Waste, Kristi Roose, IT Director, Mahaska Health Partnership
- Thursday, Feb. 23, 11:30
Customer Panel in Imprivata Booth #3160
“What the Click! Time Savings unites physicians and CIOs.
Tuesday, Feb. 21 and Wednesday, Feb. 22, at 5:30
Chuck Christian, CIO, Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Michael Westcott, CMIO, Alegent Health
Ed Ricks, VP and CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Dr. Sean Kelly, Imprivata CMO and emergency physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
To submit questions for the panelists online, and to follow the conversation live, go to @Imprivata on Twitter and use the hash tag #SaveDocClicks.
HIMSS Education Session
Imprivata customer, Kristi Roose, IT Director, Mahaska Health Partnership, “Applying Lean Principles to Ensure Clinician Productivity while Securing PHI”
- Thursday, Feb. 23, at 1 p.m. in room Lido 3103
In addition to demonstrations at the Imprivata booth, Imprivata No Click Access® to roaming desktops, EHR applications and devices will be will be demonstrated at the following partner booths:
- Cerner (Booth #14542)
- Citrix (Booth #4465)
- Dell (Booth #12953)
- EMC (Booth #2018)
- Forward Advantage (Booth #772)
- Jaotech (Booth #3663)
- RFIdeas (Booth #1259)
- Samsung (Booth #223)
- Siemens Enterprise Communications (Booth #3625)
- Siemens Healthcare (Booth #2423)
- Teradici (VMware Booth #3862)
- VMware (Booth #3862)
- Wyse (Booth #4411)
Attendees interested in a test-ride of No Click Access to roaming desktops should visit the Imprivata Booth #3160 to pick up their proximity cards.
To learn more about Imprivata, please visit www.imprivata.com.
About Imprivata With more than 2 million users and 900 healthcare customers, Imprivata is the #1 provider of secure access solutions for healthcare, government, finance and other regulated industries. By strengthening user authentication, streamlining application access and simplifying compliance reporting across multiple computing environments, customers realize improved workflows, increased security and compliance with government regulations.
Imprivata has received numerous product awards and top review ratings from leading industry publications and analysts, including a Strong Positive rating in Gartner’s 2011 Marketscope for ESSO, the #1 ranking in the KLAS SSO Performance report and the #1 rating in 2010 Best in KLAS and Category Leaders report. Headquartered in Lexington, Mass., Imprivata partners with over 200 resellers, and serves the access security needs of customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com or follow us on Twitter at @Imprivata.
RSS Feed to Imprivata News: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ImprivataNews
Follow Imprivata on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Imprivata
Like Imprivata’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Imprivata
Connect with Imprivata on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/imprivata
All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.