Imprivata Developer Program
The Imprivata Developer program enables software and hardware vendors to seamlessly integrate strong authentication into any application or physical device through the Imprivata OneSign ProveID™ API. Critical points in your solutions workflow that require positive user identification or re-authentication such as medication ordering, ePrescribing, or chart signing can be simply and quickly enabled. Imprivata OneSign® takes care of securing password information, audit and compliance reporting, password change automation and out of the box support for the broadest range of authentication modalities.
Imprivata integrates with a wide variety of devices and applications including:
- Embedded medical devices, bedside terminals, medication dispensers
- Non-Windows endpoints, including Linux, thin and zero client devices
- Printers and printing services
Broad authentication modalities
Support the broadest range of authentication methodologies including fingerprint biometrics, active and passive proximity cards, smart cards, one-time passwords, USB tokens, and phone-based authentication.
Centralize credential management
By integrating with Imprivata OneSign, customers maintain a single point of management for all authentication needs across their organization. Users enroll cards or fingerprints once to a single system, password changes are done once removing the risk of them getting out of synchronization which results in help desk calls and user frustration. And compliance reporting for all access comes from a single consolidated audit trail.
Benefits of the Imprivata Developer Program
- Seamless integration with the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare--the preferred authentication and single sign-on partner of leading EMR vendors
- Access to the OneSign ProveID SDK including private APIs, documentation and test and certification tools
- Developer training on OneSign and use of Imprivata ProveID APIs
- Certification into the Imprivata Ready program
- Access to technical support resources during the development process
- Company and solution listing on our Developer Program web page