Eliminate password headaches with OneSign SSO application enablement
For many users and IT departments alike, passwords are a significant nuisance. For users who must remember 12 - 15 frequently changing passwords to different applications, password security is a real headache. Many users can be so overwhelmed by having to keep track of all their passwords that they end up writing them down on slips of paper and leaving them by their workstation - a practice that clearly undermines password security efforts. A solution that provides single sign on application enablement (SSO application) capabilities can minimize the cost and complexity of password security, but choosing the right solution can be a challenge. Some SSO application enablers are so costly to purchase and complex to manage that their negatives can outweigh the benefits. For an SSO application solution that is non-intrusive and easy to manage, companies today are turning to Imprivata.
Imprivata OneSign- an SSO application enabler in an appliance-based approach
Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign On is an appliance-based solution that provides the ability to easily enable applications for SSO. Because it is an appliance, OneSign is non-intrusive, easy to install and manage as it requires no other hardware or software to be bought, installed or maintained. Unlike other SSO solutions, OneSign requires no application coding, no modifications to directories and no changes to user workflow . And with minimal infrastructure needs and time and cost for installation, OneSign delivers fast return on investment and cost-savings right out of the box.
Automate application password security with SSO technology
With OneSign SSO you can:
- Streamline application access: With OneSign you can automate the management of password security. OneSign enables SSO for all applications- including client/server, JAVA, legacy and Web applications and allows you to manage passwords by enforcing password policy and changes passwords when required.
- Centralize compliance reporting. With the push of a button, administrators can produce a variety of reports - pre-built or customized - to show which users had access to what data, at what time and from which location as well as the ability to see who is sharing passwords.
- Securely authenticate users. OneSign offers native support for a range of strong user authentication options such as active and passive proximity cards, smart cards, finger biometrics, ID tokens and USB tokens.
- Manage passwords more easily. Users need only log on to the network once to have full access to all their applications. IT departments can automate many of the tasks of password management, including the generating strong passwords, changing them as needed to comply with password security policies, and enforcing password policy across the organization.
Learn more about the Imprivata OneSign SSO application and appliance and get information on single sign on Active Directory, user authentication and 'What is SSO?'
Two Factor Authentication Resources
Integrated Provisioning and SSO: Day One Employee Productivity and Increased Security
Read how you can enhance productivity with an integrated provisioning/SSO solution to generate and manage user credentials and access.
A More Secure Front Door: SSO and Strong Authentication
This whitepaper examines all the considerations for choosing the right form of strong authentication for your organization including what factors you should consider and what are the opportunities, issues, and trade-offs you can expect.
Request a Demo
Request a demonstration and learn more about Imprivata OneSign.
- More Solutions
- Enterprise SSO
- Fingerprint Biometrics
- Healthcare Access Management
- Healthcare Single Sign On
- HIPAA Compliance
- Identity Access Management
- Identity And Access Management
- Identity Management
- Identity Management Products
- Identity Management Security