Have you searched our online Solutions Database lately?
Over the past few months, the Solutions Database located within our online Customer Center has undergone a number of improvements to provide you with a reliable and effective source of information for addressing common product issues and questions. The improvements include:
- Enhanced Searching Capability: We’ve changed the way published solutions are structured in order to maximize the capability of the search engine. This increases the probability that if a published solution matches your search criteria, it will appear in the result set of your initial search.
- Content Reliability: Every published solution has undergone a review for technical accuracy and applicability to currently-supported releases. Solutions that no longer apply to the currently-supported releases were either updated or unpublished, appropriately. Solutions that contained technical inaccuracies or were determined to be incomplete were updated and reviewed by the appropriate technical resources.
- Format Consistency: Every published solution has been republished to a standard format. This ensures consistency in the information provided with each solution and offers predictability in the information you can expect to see for each published solution.
Today, the Solutions Database contains over 1300 published solutions and it’s expanding every week with new and informative content!
The Solutions Database is accessible via the online Customer Center as follows:
- Go to https://www.imprivata.com/customercenter
- Log in using the user ID and password provided by Imprivata. If you do not have a user ID or password, you can sign up for an account from the Customer Center homepage.
- Once logged in, click SELF-SERVICE PORTAL located in the menu panel to the left.
- Once within the Self-Service Portal, click the Find Solution tab. You can click on a category link to view the published solutions for a given topic, or use the search interface to search for published solutions that contain keywords within all categories, or a specific category. The search result will appear as a list at the bottom of the page.
So please take a look at the improved Imprivata Solutions Database and let us know what you think!
As always we welcome your feedback as well as any suggestions you have for further improvements. Please send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.