5 strategies for achieving positive patient identification and true EMPI integrity
- Date: August 10, 2017
- Time: 8:00pm
Time: 1:00 pm EST
Sponsored by Imprivata
10% of patients are misidentified during medical record searches – and 9% of them will suffer an adverse event.
Those statistics are too high to ignore.
Manual patient identification puts a lot of pressure on your busy registration teams and is fraught with opportunity for error with reliance on demographic data, photo identification, and manual entry.
Not only can patient misidentification lead to severe medical errors at the point of entry, but it also impacts your hospital’s bottom line in the form of increased liability, denied claims, and bad debt write-off.
Attend this webinar to find out how you can improve patient identification in your organization. You will learn:
- The risks created by duplicate and overlay medical records
- Best practices for an MPI or EMPI clean up
- Strategies for improved patient matching across disparate EHR and ADT systems
- How to streamline registration, improve patient satisfaction, and achieve medical record efficiencies
- Tips and solutions for ensuring positive patient identification across the continuum of care and through the billing cycle
To register click here.