E-prescribing legislation in Massachusetts
- Date: May 01, 2018
- Time: 8:00pm
Last November, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker filed the CARE Act (Combatting Addiction, Accessing Treatment, Reducing Prescriptions, and Enhancing Prevention), which takes aim at curbing the state’s growing opioid abuse crisis.
Among the initiatives proposed in the CARE Act is a requirement for electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS), which would mandate all prescriptions for opioids and other controlled substances be sent electronically.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The benefits of moving to EPCS
- The full DEA requirements
- Common misconceptions about EPCS and how to avoid them
- Considerations when selecting a solution, particularly around two-factor authentication
- Measurable results other Massachusetts organizations have achieved through successful EPCS implementations
Click here to register.