Effective ways of driving a long-term IAM strategy with Epic
- Date: July 10, 2019
- Time: 8:00pm
Date/Time: July 11, 2019 at 2:00pm ET
According to a recent report from KLAS, an estimated 28% of all acute care hospitals in the U.S. leverage Epic as their EHR. As organizations adopt Epic or expand their use of this leading EHR platform, many experts agree that a future-proof IAM (identity and access management) strategy can be a key to success. But what does a long-term IAM strategy look like for an organization that leverages Epic?
Join this webinar and listen as Joel Alcon, Product Marketing Manager, and Preston Broderick, Senior Product Manager, explore how organizations can future-proof their EHR investment with an IAM strategy that is purpose-built for healthcare and their use of Epic. They will cover the following areas, and more:
- Ways of properly provisioning new users to access Epic
- Securely and seamlessly enabling clinical workflows within Epic
- Driving adoption of mobile devices by streamlining access into Epic Rover and other apps
- Exploring the most common Epic end-user workflows across healthcare
- Learning what it means to properly integrate with Epic
To register, click here.