Identity and Access Management for Healthcare Cybersecurity — 4 experts weigh in
- Date: June 25, 2019
- Time: 8:00pm
Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm ET
Hospitals and health systems are challenged with securing an exploding volume of patient, provider and non-employee data. Optimizing identity and access governance is the first, and perhaps most crucial, step a hospital or health system can take to enhance data protection.
Key learning points from this live panel discussion will include:
- How healthcare's identity and access governance requirements are unique from other vertical markets
- How to optimize the onboarding and offboarding process
- How to address risk from internal, external non-employee, and even non-human identities
- Wes Wright, Chief Technology Officer, Imprivata
- Connie Barrera, Chief Information Security Officer, Jackson Health System
- Jake Dorst, Chief Information and Innovation Officer, Tahoe Forest Hospital System
- Phil Curran, Chief Information and Assurance Officer, Chief Privacy Officer, Cooper University Health Care
Click here to register.