Introducing Imprivata Web SSO
- Date: November 18, 2019
- Time: 7:00pm
Time: 2:00 ET (11:00 PT)
Imprivata, the healthcare digital identity company, continues to define identity and access management (IAM) for healthcare with web-based single sign-on (SSO), a new cloud-enabling component of Imprivata OneSign that is purpose-built for the healthcare enterprise. With this latest enhancement, healthcare organizations can rely on a trusted partner to deliver seamless access anytime, anywhere, from any device for all end-users.
Join this webinar to discover how the newest release of Imprivata OneSign 7.0 introduces a cloud identity provider (IDP) that:
- Enables fast, secure access into on-premise or cloud applications for all users from any device, anywhere
- Streamlines clinical workflows and badge-tap access on private or shared workstations
- Supports the SAML 2.0 authentication standard, enabling organizations to profile new cloud applications for SSO as their needs evolve
- Integrates with an array of innovative, convenient, and secure multi-factor authentication modalities from Imprivata that also comply with DEA regulations for electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS).
- Provides near password-less authentication into Office 365 from the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Marketplace.
To register, click here.