Key trends that are driving cloud adoption in healthcare
- Date: June 24, 2019
- Time: 8:00pm
Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm ET
Healthcare organizations are quickly realizing the benefits of cloud technology. As organizations increasingly move their applications to the cloud, access to these apps needs to be secure and efficient, requiring that IT teams understand clinical and non-clinical workflows.
To facilitate cloud adoption, Imprivata recently announced a new partnership with Microsoft that unlocks the power of cloud technology and provides a leading end-to-end Identity and Access Management (IAM) Cloud Platform purpose-built for healthcare.
As a first phase of this collaboration, Imprivata launched Healthcare Seamless SSO, which delivers a nearly password-free experience on shared workstations for users accessing Microsoft Modern Workplace and thousands of Microsoft Azure-AD Marketplace applications.
Join experts from Imprivata and Microsoft as they:
- Explore key trends that are driving cloud adoption in healthcare
- Highlight best-practices for organizations that have transitioned to, or are planning a move, to the cloud
- Discuss how Healthcare Seamless SSO helps provide secure and efficient access into cloud applications
- Wes Wright, CTO, Imprivata
- Randy Nale, Technical Solution Manager - Modern Healthcare Workplace, Microsoft
To register, click here.