Mobile solutions during COVID and beyond, featuring University of Rochester Medical Center
- Date: May 20, 2020
- Time: 8:00pm
- Mithun Mukherjee, MS, MBA, PMP - Project Director, Integrated Clinical Systems, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Charlie Colbert - Project Manager, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Max Rekkerth - Mobile Technology and Project Lead, University of Rochester Medical Center
COVID-19 has introduced new challenges around supporting patient interactions between loved-ones and care providers. Mobile solutions utilized for telehealth, virtual care, and virtual visitation allow hospitals to limit physical contact with COVID-19 patients, while still allowing for communication with their care team, family, and friends outside of the hospital.
This webinar examines how complete lifecycle management for shared mobile devices is helping hospitals, like University of Rochester Medical Center, to use iPads to manage interactions with patients kept in isolation, as well as helping patients stay connected with their families and loved ones during their hospital stay.
Topics will include:
- Best practices for rapid deployment of mobile devices due to COVID-19 crisis
- On-the-ground experience implementing complete lifecycle management for shared mobile devices
- Provide a blueprint for success with virtual visitations and care