- TO LOG IN, MUST BE IN INCOGNITO MODE
- eyebrows -> list of who should receive
- bullets will list required fields that should be included on page from email request.
- Videos will not appear when logged in, but once cache reset, u can view the video not logged in. :)
- Web Request Flow
- Webinar - Hidden Pages
- Webinar - Resource
@website -> [Lizzie] -> Jira -> [content admin] -> email from admin
Web Request Flow
- Lizzie manages @website email requests
- Lizzie creates jira ticket and delegates to one content admin
- content admin completes jira ticket
- content admin emails page to web requester
- Notify josh to make you ice cream for job well done. free of charge
Ethan, Jon, Julia, Josh
Webinar/Unlisted Video - Hidden Pages
Julia: For all hidden pages going forward, we’d like to standardize on a URL structure that doesn’t rely upon randomized characters. So, all hidden pages (especially for webinars) should follow this structure: /content/[name-of-webinar] So, this one would’ve been: /content/automating-epic-provisioning-in-record-time or something super similar (like if we didn’t include “in,” for example).
- Upload to youtube. (Jon has credentials)
- Content (left top once logged in)
- add content
- Standard page
- check hidden
- copy title for next step
- right column, url alias
- uncheck 'generate url alias'
- /content/ + paste title in right column url.
- remove non numeric or non alphabetical characters in url (excluding the \)
- everything lowercase
- replace spaces with dashes
- save page
- layout (in top menu)
- add block
- video (add media)
- url from youtube
- copy name
- video orientation change to CENTERED
- add block
- Notify Jon to reset cache so listing page is refreshed.
- Send away. done.
Webinar - Resource
Make sure to categorize taxonomy + categories. Marketo landing page link. thumbnail as Image.
- type webinar
- image - thumbnail
- category terms