Imprivata Identity Governance integration with NHSmail
Discover the latest and greatest Imprivata Identity Governance has to offer for National Health Service (NHS) workers.
Imprivata is pleased to announce that Imprivata Identity Governance now supports the provisioning of NHSmail accounts in the NHS England shared central tenant, reducing manual and repetitive workloads.
NHSmail is the national email and collaboration service for health and social care in England, enabling clinicians to share information securely and collaborate with other health and care practitioners. Around 1.7 million NHS users in England rely on NHSmail daily to support their initiatives in the delivery of patient care. Imprivata is pleased to announce the integration of Imprivata Identity Governance and the NHSmail shared central tenant to allow organisations to fully manage the NHSmail account lifecycle, from account provisioning through account updates to eventual account expiry.
Imprivata Identity Governance also enables role-based membership of User Policies in nhs.net, and the allocation of N365 licenses on NHSmail. Imprivata Identity Governance has already been deployed to many NHS organisations, allowing provisioning from the NHS ESR and other data sources into Active Directory, as well as creating NHS email in private Microsoft Office 365 tenants. This new integration expands workflows so that organisations using the NHSMail shared central tenant can seamlessly provision users with their NHS email account and associated services.
NHSmail integration overview and benefits
The integration of Imprivata Identity Governance and NHSmail comes with many benefits, which enable you to:
- Automate control of new records being added for NHSmail provisioning
- Eliminate excessive IT resources spent on tedious governance tasks
- Provide fast and efficient same-day access to NHSmail and require verification during provisioning
- Govern the identity and access lifecycle to control the entire process of access for joiners, movers, and leavers
- Enable approval workflows that validate key access assignment prior to automatic provisioning
- Certify active users to ensure appropriate access is verified on a regular basis
- Gain auditing and compliance tools to gain visibility and ensure the right people have access to the right things at the right times
- Reduce human error with automated processes that efficiently improve security by automating manual tasks and proving compliance through reports of those automated processes
Already a customer? Contact customer success to get started.
Not yet a customer, but ready to experience increased operational efficiency, secure day one access, and the ability to easily meet compliance mandates? Request a demonstration of Imprivata Identity Governance today.