Imprivata Demonstrates Secure and Convenient Application Access and Roaming Desktops Throughout VMWORLD 2010 Conference
Imprivata Founder and CTO to Join Expert Panel Discussing the Impact of Virtualization on the Delivery of Healthcare IT
LEXINGTON, Mass.— August 26, 2010—Imprivata®, Inc., the company that simplifies and secures user access, announced today that its OneSign® 4.5 solution will be demonstrated at multiple locations throughout the VMworld 2010 Conference taking place in San Francisco from August 30 – September 2nd. OneSign 4.5 will be featured at the Imprivata booth (#441), the VMware booth (#716), the VMware Express booth (#119), as well as inside and outside of the 2010 VMware Express Virtualization Truck Tour, which will be making a stop on the show floor before continuing to travel the country. Conference attendees will see firsthand the power that OneSign brings to VMware View™ by enabling secure and convenient end-point application access and user roaming desktops in a virtual desktop environment.
In addition, Imprivata’s Founder and CTO David Ting will be participating on a panel discussion entitled, “Virtualization’s Impact on the Delivery of Healthcare IT Services.”
- Panel Discussion “Virtualization’s Impact on the Delivery of Healthcare IT Services.” The roundtable presentation will feature healthcare industry veterans and thought leaders who will discuss and debate how virtualization is impacting the delivery of healthcare IT services. Attendees will hear real world experiences and learn best practices for bridging the gap between clinician productivity and security in a virtualized environment.
- Frank Nydam, Director Healthcare Solutions, VMware, Inc
- David Ting, Founder and CTO, Imprivata
- Dr. James Philbin, Senior Director Medical Imaging, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Scott Dresen, Vice President, Enterprise Technology Services, Spectrum Health System
- James Fitzgerald, Chief Technology Officer, Dell Services, MEDITECH Solutions Group
- Tuesday, August 31, 2010 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm PT
- Moscone North Room 130, Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
Imprivata is the leading independent vendor focused on simplifying and securing user access. By strengthening user authentication, streamlining application access and simplifying compliance reporting across multiple computing environments, customers realize substantial IT helpdesk and administration cost savings, while achieving the security standards they demand.
Imprivata has received numerous product awards and top review ratings from leading industry publications and analysts. Headquartered in Lexington, Mass., Imprivata partners with over 200 resellers, and serves the access security needs of more than 1,000 customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
Imprivata is a registered trademark of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.