Imprivata digital identity architect certification program
Take your digital identity expertise to the next level
Join our limited participation program specifically designed to help IT and infosec professionals develop and expand their expertise of modern, identity-centric security.
IT, Security, or Compliance. Sorry, no partner participation at this time.
Virtual; instructor-led training with eLearning
Approximately 115 hours of classes over six months
Courses are subject to change; registrations are subject to min/max enrollments.
Imprivata customers with an active Education or Managed Services subscription
Expand your knowledge
Our exclusive certification program will help you learn:
- How to build a digital identity strategy based on Zero Trust principles
- Security, privacy, authentication, access, governance, risk management, compliance, malware, and roles
- Imprivata digital identity solutions supporting the framework
- The Imprivata Digital Identity Framework of capabilities needed to enable, control, and manage all digital identities
This is an example of the program. Course offerings are subject to change.
- Program introduction
Digital Identity Fundamentals
- Digital identity framework
- Build a digital identity strategy
- Digital identity maturity model
- Identity governance
- Mobile IAM
- Single sign-on
- Risk analytics
- Privileged access management
- Vendor privileged access management
- Security Fundamentals
- Biometrics Course
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Security
Certification — Digital Identity Fundamentals
- Governance Identity
- Single sign-on
- Data security
- IT Governance
- IT Risk Management
- Multi-Cloud Architecture and Governance
- Practical Cybersecurity Architecture
- Practical DevOps Security
- Security Tech Skills
- Cybersecurity Threats
- Malware Trends, and Strategies
Capstone / Certification — Digital Identity Architecture
- Privileged access
- Provisioning Risk analytics
Cost and registration
There is no additional cost for the program, but you must be an active customer with an active Education Services or Managed Services subscription and your application must be accepted in order to attend. Please note, not all applicants are accepted, and class sizes are limited.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To be announced upon successful acceptance into the Imprivata digital identity architecture certification program
This educational program is not intended to be a comprehensive information security solution for your organization and shall not be used as legal, compliance, or other consultative advice for your company. This educational program and the associated certification are intended solely to provide information on digital identity in coordination with Imprivata’s products and services. You are responsible for consulting the appropriate legal, compliance, and other subject matter experts for interpretation of this information and its accuracy. In summary, you may not rely on the information herein as legal, compliance, or other consultative advice.