Healthcare Customer Advocate Program
Program at a Glance
Imprivata values our healthcare customers and believes that a close partnership can position them for success. Our Healthcare Customer Advocate Program provides customers with the tools and resources required for a successful deployment, product utilization and return-on-investment. Together, we work towards your goals and enable fast, secure and more efficient clinical access, communication and collaboration for your hospital.
Imprivata Customer Advocate Program – A Closer Look
By engaging with your assigned Customer Advocate, you will have a resource that champions your needs within Imprivata and provides consolidated updates on all of your requests. Our goal is to ensure that Imprivata is easy to work with and provides a positive experience for our customers. Your assigned Customer Advocate will:
- Monitor and support your organization in achieving your stated project goals and timelines
- Engage the right resources, at the right time, in your deployment and upgrade lifecycle
- Proactively work with you and your team to understand your organization’s changing environment and future system rollout / changes
- Provide ongoing communications regarding upcoming features and products; notification of Imprivata’s participation in upcoming industry events; and early details regarding our user conference and other events
- The “voice of the customer” help drive strategic initiatives and improvements which ultimately benefit you and your team.
Take the Next Step
Given the general direction of the healthcare industry, and particularly with the increasing federal and state regulatory requirements, secure access and collaboration in clinical workflows grows more important every day. That’s why it is critical for our customers to ensure optimal deployments of our solutions, and smooth roll-outs that win over clinicians and realize maximum benefits.
Our Customer Advocate team will help you do just that. Contact us today to learn more: email@example.com.