Healthcare Customer Success Management
Customer Success Management at a glance
Imprivata values our healthcare customers and believes that a close partnership can position them for success. Our Healthcare Customer Success Program provides customers with a point of contact for ongoing tools and resources required for a successful continued deployment, product utilization, and return-on-investment. Together, we work towards your goals and enable fast, secure, and more efficient clinical access, communication, and collaboration for your healthcare institution.
Imprivata Customer Success Management – a closer look
Imprivata employs a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to proactively monitor the adoption of solutions at our customer sites, provide a “voice” for our customers in all Imprivata operations and product development, and compile best practices from our experiences with over a thousand customers.
Our CSMs are assigned to select customers to drive positive outcomes by:
- Using internal tools to monitor adoption at customer sites
- Partnering with customer teams to understand and help drive stated goals and timelines
- Act as a liaison to engage the right resources at the right time
- Providing updates on upcoming events, product releases, and opportunities to collaborate with Imprivata and other customers
- Providing guidance to customers on best practices and proven success strategies
- Engaging clinical resources to ensure the best process and workflow for patient care
On a broader scale, the Customer Success team is responsible for gathering feedback from all customers and helping Imprivata apply what is learned to the continuous evolution of our customer experience. This is accomplished through:
- Customer experience surveys
- User groups
- Virtual WebEx meetups and webinars
Customer success is baked into the DNA of Imprivata and our CSM team is committed to driving positive customer outcomes and ensuring our customers have an exceptional customer experience when working with Imprivata.
Ready to strengthen our partnership?
We are always looking for feedback from you and to form stronger relationships with our customers. Imprivata has information on changing federal and state regulations and understands the complexities of clinical workflows that need to be kept secure yet convenient. Please reach out if you want to know more about the changes we are seeing in the healthcare industry or if you want to learn about best practices to fully maximize your Imprivata investment.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org