Try privileged access management
Get an instant 7-day free trial and secure your most sensitive accounts in minutes.
Imprivata Privileged Access Management is a is a comprehensive, easy-to-use PAM solution that provides advanced management of all privileged credentials, including just-in-time access, password rotation, discovery, credential workflows, and one-time-use generation.
Imprivata Privileged Access Management is a comprehensive, easy-to-use privileged access management (PAM) solution that provides advanced management of all privileged credentials, including just-in-time access, password rotation, discovery, credential workflows, and one-time-use generation.
Secure Privileged Access and Passwords for All Identities
Minimize the risk of data breaches associated with compromised privileged credentials.
Application to Application Password Management
Eliminate hard-coded or embedded application credentials through a token-based API interface with unlimited Password Caches for scalability and redundancy.
Just-In-Time Privileged Access
Provide “true least-privilege” by enabling granular access to specific applications, based on Zero Trust.
Real-Time Session Management
Isolate, monitor, record, and audit privileged access sessions, commands, and actions.
Meet Compliance Mandates
Simplifies compliance with industry and government regulations including security standards EU GDPR, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and SOX.
Out-of-the-box integration with SSO, MFA, IDG, and Vendor Privileged Access Management (VPAM).
An introduction to Imprivata Privileged Access Management
After a simple, five-minute download and install, you’ll have access to all use, administration, and reporting features. Download your free trial now!
Consolidate the management of all internal and external privileged credentials into a single solution.
- Lightweight, agentless technology ensures rapid time-to-value
- Work from any browser with web-based access
- Eliminate the need to remember a wide variety of credentials
Eliminate risky, trust-based remote access methods for vendors and internal privileged users.
- Get granular access to specific applications, based on Zero Trust
- Reduce access risks with privileged session management and recording, enterprise credential management, and identity verification via built-in multifactor authentication –with secure remote access for all privileged identities
Get going in just minutes to minimize the risk of data breaches associated with compromised privileged credentials.
- Eliminate overlapping costs with enterprise-grade PAM that helps you meet wide-ranging compliance requirements, quickly
- Replace manual processes and eliminate the need to support multiple tools
- Lower cyber insurance premiums
- Decrease the number of privileged and shared accounts
More value, less risk with integrated PAM and SSO
Significantly reduce your attack surface while achieving greater visibility and accountability of users. Imprivata OneSign and Imprivata Privileged Access Management deliver secure access and authentication to privileged accounts with a seamless, automatic login via SAML.