A Look Back at 2010: An Award-winning Year at Imprivata
Imprivata experienced a record-breaking year in 2010, punctuated by several prestigious awards and first place ratings from leading industry organizations. These honors underscore our dedication to providing customers and partners with exceptional technology and services, and help to further define Imprivata as the leader in single sign-on (SSO) and access management. We are extremely proud of these accolades, and wanted to share with you a few of the high points from 2010:
- Imprivata received a Strong Positive rating in the Gartner 2010 Marketscope for Enterprise Single Sign-on. Strong Positive is the highest possible Marketscope rating and a vendor rated as such is viewed to be a provider of strategic products, services or solutions. Gartner advises current customers to continue with planned investments, and potential customers to consider a vendor in this category as a strong choice for strategic investments.
- KLAS, the healthcare industry’s leading independent research firm, conducts more than 1,900 healthcare provider interviews per month, working with more than 4,500 hospitals and more than 3,000 doctor’s offices and clinics. In its latest research report, KLAS named Imprivata OneSign® the #1 SSO product in its 2010 Single Sign-On: To Identity Management and Beyond Report.
- Imprivata also was named the SSO category leader in the“2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services” report. According to KLAS, “This recognition signifies leadership in working with customers to resolve issues and match expectations to reality. A category leader designation is reserved for vendor products and firms that lead select market segments in the annual year-end report.”
- The British Computing Society awarded Imprivata OneSign Secure Walk-Away® with the 2010 UK IT Industry Award for “Security Innovation of the Year.” The awards features 25 categories, which cover project, organization, technology and individual excellence and provide a platform for the entire profession to celebrate best practice, innovation and excellence.
- SC Magazine named Imprivata a finalist in the 2011 Best Multifactor Product category. Imprivata OneSignwas named a premiere solution in the Reader Trust Award competition, which honors best-in-class security products and services. The winners will be announced at the SC Awards Dinner and Presentation on February 15, 2011 in San Francisco.
- Imprivata was awarded the 2010 SC Magazine Europe Award for Best Biometric Solution. The editors at the magazine named Imprivata’s OneSign the inaugural winner in the new category award. Imprivata was also named as a finalist for Best Information & Access Management Solution, as well as Information Security Project of the Year for its implementation at Invensys Rail.
- In October of 2010, CRN Magazine named Imprivata a Top 100 Health-Care Vendor. This first annual list recognizes the most important health care technology vendors with indirect channel programs or direct relevance to the channel. CRN touted Imprivata’s ability to simplify the way clinicians securely access patient and diagnostic information.
Overall, the theme was consistent for a majority of the awards bestowed upon Imprivata. OneSign was acclaimed for its flexible support for a broad range of authentication devices, enabling organizations to enforce strong security policies while increasing user satisfaction and improving workflow. Additionally, Imprivata was recognized for helping hospitals to strike a critical balance between information security, user productivity and return on IT investment. In the healthcare industry specifically, Imprivata was praised for enabling clinicians to remove workflow obstacles associated with IT security systems and procedures, and more effectively access information to improve patient outcomes.