Imprivata HealthCon Customer Conference Kicks Off on May 4 in Boston
Healthcare IT Conference Brings Together Imprivata Customers and Industry Experts to Exchange Insight and Ideas for Addressing Key Healthcare Technology Challenges
Lexington, Mass.—April 24, 2014—Imprivata®, a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry, will host Imprivata HealthCon 2014, May 4-6 at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston. The event will bring together Imprivata customers and leading healthcare IT industry experts to share their insights, best practices and successes in addressing critical healthcare challenges and opportunities. Imprivata HealthCon 2014 features keynote addresses from some of the industry’s foremost IT experts, including:
- Ian Morrison, PhD, noted author and healthcare industry futurist, will discuss the political, economic and strategic context of change in healthcare, identify the leadership challenges and opportunities that lie ahead and provide strategic insights on how organizations can flourish.
- John D. Halamka, MD, MS, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, will provide his perspective on Meaningful Use Stage 3, offering recommendations on how healthcare IT leaders can prioritize the requirements, especially as they continue to work though Meaningful Use Stage 2.
- Julie Vilardi, RN, MS, executive director, emerging technologies, HIE & Clinical Informatics at Kaiser Permanente, will discuss how her organization is leveraging technology to strategically align with clinicians to deliver care more efficiently and cost-effectively.
The complete Imprivata HealthCon 2014 agenda also features more than 20 educational breakout sessions and hands-on Tech Talks focused on a wide range of healthcare technology topics, including Meaningful Use, computerized physician order entry (CPOE) adoption, clinical workflow improvement, desktop virtualization, clinical communications and electronic prescribing of controlled substances. Highlights include:
- Protecting Your Organization’s Data (PYOD) in the World of BYOD
- Unlocking the Power of Desktop Virtualization
- An Epic Journey: Speeding Adoption of EpicCare in your Hospitals and Clinics
- In Clear View: Optimizing your VMware Virtual Desktop Environment with Imprivata OneSign
- A Moment of Xen: Optimizing your Citrix Virtual Desktop Environment with Imprivata OneSign
- Optimizing Care Coordination in the Accountable Care Organization Model
- Rewriting the Script: Preparing for the Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances
In addition, Imprivata HealthCon 2014 features a Solutions Fair where event sponsors will showcase their latest healthcare IT innovations and how they integrate with Imprivata’s solutions to increase efficiency and enable better focus on patient care. Sponsors include:
- Diamond: VMware
- Platinum: Citrix, Coretek Services, Dell, HP
- Gold: IGEL Technology, Jetmobile, Key Source International, LG, RFIDeas
- Silver: AppSense, Barco, DigitalPersona, Forward Advantage, IP Pathways, RES Software and VASCO
More details about Imprivata HealthCon 2014, including registration information, are available at: http://www.imprivatahealthcon.com/Content/Registration/RegistrationOverview.
Imprivata is a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry. Imprivata’s single sign-on, authentication management and secure communications solutions enable fast, secure and more efficient access to healthcare information technology systems to address multiple security challenges and improve provider productivity for better focus on patient care. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners
# # #