Imprivata to Showcase Healthcare’s Leading Security and Identity Platform at 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference
Solutions that enable healthcare to ACT through fast access to patient information, secure communications, and positive patient identification help care providers to balance security and convenience
Lexington, Mass.—February 13, 2017—Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, will showcase innovative technologies that enable care providers to securely and efficiently ACT: access, communicate, and transact patient health information, at the HIMSS17 Conference and Exhibition (February 20-22, 2017 in Orlando, Florida).
Imprivata will feature products and partner collaborations across its leading portfolio of identity and security solutions in booth #747. Additionally, Imprivata customers will lead 20 presentations in the Imprivata booth to emphasize how providers are solving critical security challenges with Imprivata to deliver fast, secure access to clinical applications, virtual desktops and medical devices, improve communications and care coordination, avoid costly patient identification errors and advance patient safety, and optimize clinical workflows with centralized identity and two-factor authentication for remote access and EPCS. Customer presentations include:
- Changing the game – leveraging virtualization, secure communication, and patient identification to deliver safe, quality patient care (Kent Hoyos, VP, IT, CIO, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center)
- One patient, one record: ensuring health record integrity across the continuum of care (Ed Ricks, VP and CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital)
- Imprivata and Epic: A winning combination for fast, secure access to PHI and seamless EPCS (Teresa Ann Niblett, RN, MS, RN-BC, Director of Clinical Informatics and Dr. Christopher Snyder, Peninsula Regional Medical Center)
- Optimizing a secure communications platform for increased clinical workflow efficiency (Sarah Rahman, MD, John Muir Health)
View the full Imprivata HIMSS17 Theater lineup and schedule a meeting with the Imprivata team to receive a product demonstration.
Imprivata executives will also present on challenges and innovations in healthcare IT as part of the HIMSS17 conference education program, including:
- David Ting, Chief Technology Officer, and Aaron Miri, Chief Information Officer, will speak on an “Exploring New Innovations in Cybersecurity” panel (Session ID: CS20) on Tuesday, February 21 at 4:45 p.m. The panel will cover new innovations available for hospitals to help combat cybersecurity threats and protect PHI.
- Dr. Sean Kelly, Chief Medical Officer, will speak on a “Combating the Opioid Epidemic” panel discussion in Surescripts booth #6660 on Monday, February 20 at 3:45 pm. The panel will cover how actionable intelligence can help battle the nation’s opioid epidemic.
Imprivata solutions enable interoperability through native integration with all leading EHRs, VDIs, network infrastructures, and registration workflows. On display in Imprivata booth #747 will be integrations with Alphatron, Capsule, and Philips Healthcare medical devices. Imprivata solutions will also be on display in more than 20 partner booths during HIMSS17, including:
- Cerner (#2161)
- Citrix (#2623)
- Coretek (#4283)
- DSS (#4261)
- Forward Advantage (#3478)
- GE Healthcare (#2943)
- HP (#2749)
- IGEL (#2914)
- Lenovo (#6170)
- LG (#4489)
- Lightning Bolt Solutions (#368)
- McKesson (#3479)
- Nuance Communications (#2546)
- PatientWorks (#3674)
- Philips Healthcare* (#2105)
- Plus Technologies (#4283)
- Qualcomm Life (#461)
- Samsung (#3673)
- Stratodesk (#986)
- Summit Healthcare (#3979)
- UniPrint (Citrix Ready Pavilion #2914)
- Vecna (#5279)
- VMware (#3661)
Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers authentication management, fast access to patient information, secure communications, and positive patient identification. Imprivata enables care providers to securely and efficiently access, communicate, and transact patient health information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.