HIMSS12 - From the show floor - Day 1
A great day at the Imprivata stand today. We had presentations from 4 customers discussing how No Click Access is simplifying clinician workflow in Cerner, Meditech and Epic environments using Citrix and VMware for virtual desktops. We rounded out the day with a terrific speaker panel consisting of Ed Ricks, CIO and VP at Beaufort Memorial Hospital, Chuck Christian, CIO at Good Samaritan Hospital and Dr. Michael Westcott, CMIO at Alegent Health. Do a twitter search on #SaveDocClicks for some of the key commentary and to pose questions for tomorrow’s panel session.
If you missed the sessions today, you have the chance to catch them on Wednesday as well. Here's the great lineup we have at booth #3160 for you on Wednesday:
- 11:00am - John Mercer from Northbay Healthcare "Improving Provider Productivity and Enhancing patient care with No Click Access"
- 11:30am - Aivars Apsite from Metro Health "Making your dynamic roaming desktops scream in an Epic environment"
- 12:00 - Frank Fear from Memorial Healthcare "Saving Clicks at Memorial: Walk-Away Security, No Click Access and roaming zero client desktops"
- 3:30 - Phil Bierdz from Riverside Medical Center "Increasing Physician Satisfaction with Fast Secure Access to EHR"
- 4:00 - Ed Rodriguez, Director of Healthcare Sales from Citrix
- 5:00 - Ben Exley from Mercy Health "How fast access to EpicCare increased clinician satisfaction at Mercy Health"
- And then at 5:30 we will round out the day once more with our great panel discussion.
In between these sessions we also have a product demonstrations from 2 very talented individuals and also the chance to win a Kindle Fire after EVERY presentation - so I would definitely recommend stopping by booth #3160
See you on the show floor!
Follow Imprivata at HIMSS12 on twitter: @imprivata, @egaudet, @michelleliro, @james_mi