Where to Find Imprivata at HIMSS19: By the Numbers
Imprivata had an incredible 2018 and the momentum continues to build as we look towards HIMSS19 (February 11-15 in Orlando, FL) where we’ll be debuting innovative identity and access management solutions to enhance our healthcare security platform. We’re excited to see that many of our customers will be sharing their experiences and tips for success through presentations in the theater at our booth and on the HIMSS stage. You’ll also see us up and down that aisles of the exhibition hall as our technology ecosystem partners will be displaying Imprivata interoperability in their booths.
As you begin your travels to Orlando, here’s an overview, by the numbers, of where to find Team Imprivata, our customers, and our partners, at HIMSS19:
2 I mprivata customers presenting on the HIMSS stage
Imprivata customers will present on their experiences with Single Sign-on (SSO) and Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) as part of the HIMSS19 Education Sessions at the Orange County Convention Center, including:
- George Gellert, MD, MPH, MPA, Medical Informaticist/Informatics Advisor, CHRISTUS Health, and John Crouch, System Director, Access Infrastructure at CHRISTUS Health, will present “Clinical Impact & Value of Workstation Single Sign On” (Session ID: 30) on Tuesday, February 12 at 12:00 p.m. ET in room W311E. The session will outline the clinical, operational and financial value of implementing workstation SSO at CHRISTUS Health.
- Dr. Spencer Erman, CIO at Hartford HealthCare, will present “Finding the Right Solutions: A Healthcare Organization Meets Federal and State EPCS requirements” (Session ID: 262) on Thursday, February 14 at 2:30 p.m. ET in room W208C. The session will outline how Hartford HealthCare implemented technology solutions to meet the State of Connecticut’s EPCS legislation requirements, signed on June 30, 2017, in time for the mandatory start date of January 1, 2018, and how these same solutions will allow them to meet Federal requirements in 2021.
6 new innovations available for demos at the Imprivata booth
New innovations available for demos include Imprivata Proximity Aware, healthcare’s only solution that leverages the power of Bluetooth to secure PHI on shared workstations without disrupting clinical workflow, Imprivata Mobile Device Access™, healthcare’s only mobile authentication solution that enables fast, secure access to clinical mobile devices and applications, and Imprivata Medical Device Access, secure multifactor authentication for medical devices.
15 Imprivata customers presenting in the Imprivata booth
Customers will lead presentations in the Imprivata booth to demonstrate how Imprivata helps healthcare organizations strike the necessary balance between security and clinical workflow efficiency across the evolving technology landscape. Booth presentations include:
- EPCS Ready: How Leading Health Systems Successfully Implement E-Prescribing for Controlled Substances (Spencer Erman, CMIO, Hartford Healthcare; Craig Joseph, CMO, El Camino Hospital; James Brummett, Director, Technical Services, El Camino Hospital; Dr. Sean Kelly, Chief Medical Officer, Imprivata)
- Increasing Security and Clinician Satisfaction at Yale New Haven Health: Technology that makes Clinicians Happy and Improves Security (Santos Bonilla, Information Security Officer, Office of Information Security, Yale New Haven)
- Lessons Learned from Successful Single Sign On Deployments (Dr. Zafar Chaudry, CIO, Seattle Children’s Hospital)
- Doing Well by Doing Good: Fighting Opioid Abuse while Achieving Cost Savings of EPCS (John Kravitz, CHCIO, CIO, Geisinger Health System)
- Improving Provider Productivity with Mobile Device Access (Phillipa Winter, Chief Information Officer, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust)
25 technology ecosystem partners displaying Imprivata interoperability in their booths
Imprivata solutions enable interoperability through integration with a robust ecosystem of technology partners including leading EHRs, VDIs, and registration workflows. Solutions will be on display in partner booths during HIMSS19.
47 monitors to demo Imprivata solutions in the
Among the industry-leading solutions on display will be Imprivata Identity Governance, precise, role-based access controls, provisioning, and de-provisioning, Imprivata OneSign®, fast, secure, No Click Access to patient information on any device, and Imprivata Confirm ID, the comprehensive identity and multifactor authentication platform for healthcare.
2959: Imprivata booth number
You can always find Team Imprivata at our booth. Stop by at any time during the event or schedule a meeting with the Imprivata team in advance.
We look forward to seeing many of you next week!