HIStalk: Sponsor Updates PR
- Wolters Kluwers executive board member Jack Lynch discusses the emergence of “compliance clouds” during the company’s Half Year Media Roundtable meeting in Amsterdam.
- Informatica gains partner support for its latest release of Informatica Cloud.
- Impact Advisors earns the highest ranking in KLAS’s HIE consulting report, specifically identified as the only fully rated vendor providing HIE advisory and technical work.
- DrFirst Chief Strategy and Privacy Officer Thomas Sullivan testifies at an ONC hearing on identity-proofing solutions for the electronic prescribing of controlled substances.
- HIStalk sponsors earning a spot on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2012 include Aspen Advisors, DIVURGENT, Encore Health Resources, ESD, Hayes Management Group, Iatric Systems, Impact Advisors, Imprivata, Intellect Resources, Intelligent InSites, maxIT Healthcare, Santa Rosa Consulting, and The Advisory Board Company.
- Allscripts, Beacon Partners, Cumberland Consulting Group, EDS, Merge Healthcare, and The Advisory Board Company receive the Healthcare’s Hottest companies designation by Modern Healthcare.
- eClinicalWorks and Intelligent Medical Objects host webinars to introduce eCW IMO Problem IT Smart Search for ICD-10 coding.
- United Hospital System of Kenosha (WI) renews its licensing agreement for Streamline Health’s Enterprise Content Management Solution.
- MED3OOO customer Family Healthcare Network (CA) receives over $500,000 in EHR incentive payments.