Imprivata to Showcase New Authentication Platform and Collaborative Solutions for Healthcare IT Security at 2016 HIMSS Annual Conference
Lexington, Mass.—February 24, 2016—Imprivata®, the healthcare IT security company, will showcase innovative new technologies and partner collaborations at the HIMSS16 Conference & Exhibition (February 29-March 4, 2016 in Las Vegas) that will further enable care providers to securely and efficiently access, communicate, and transact patient health information. New products will be unveiled at the event for two-factor authentication for employee remote access and fast, tap and go access to medical devices.
At HIMSS16, Imprivata will also showcase new innovations across its leading portfolio of identity and security solutions for positive patient identification, authentication, access management, and secure communications in booth #3043. To receive a product demonstration at HIMSS, schedule a meeting with the Imprivata team.
In addition, Imprivata customers will present their innovative use of the Imprivata identity and security platform as part of the HIMSS16 conference education program, including:
- HealthEast Care Systems will present, “Improving Physician Efficiency and Patient Care with EPCS” (Session ID: 204) on Thursday, March 3 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The session will focus on the strategies, including Imprivata Confirm ID, implemented at HealthEast to drive physician adoption of EPCS.
- Baystate Health will present, “Strategies for Optimizing Care Coordination Across an ACO” (Session ID: 120) on Wednesday, March 2 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The session will focus on how Baystate is leveraging secure messaging across their health system, ACO & HIE to improve clinical communications, care team coordination, patient-to-provider communications and overall patient care quality.
Imprivata customers will also lead presentations in the Imprivata booth (#3043) to highlight how they are solving critical security challenges with Imprivata to deliver fast, secure access to clinical applications and virtual desktops, improved communications and care coordination, positive patient identification, and comprehensive two-factor authentication for EPCS, remote access, and medical device access. Customer presentations include:
- Improving Patient Safety & Reducing Duplicate Records with Biometric Patient Identification (Becky Carter, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System)
- The Hospital Steve Jobs Would Have Built: How Virtualization Made It Possible (Aaron Miri, Walnut Hill Medical Center)
- Strategies and Best Practices for Achieving EPCS Success (Martin Littmann, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic)
- Improving Clinical Workflows and Increasing Quality of Care through Secure Communications (Tom Calo, Saint Mary's Hospital)
- Improving Communication with Secure Messaging Across the Health System & ACO (Patrick Streck, Baystate Health)
Imprivata solutions will be on display in partner booths during HIMSS16, including:
- Allscripts (#2612)
- Capsule Tech (#6437)
- Cerner (#2032)
- ChipSoft (#4062)
- Citrix (#3412)
- Coretek (#1370)
- First Databank (FDB) (#1143)
- Forward Advantage (#4474)
- HP (#1332)
- Hospedia (#870)
- IGEL (#2574)
- Lenovo (#2465)
- Lightning Bolt Solutions (#10810)
- McKesson (#4002)
- MEDHOST (#3821)
- Nuance Communications (#2612)
- PatientWorks (#3900)
- Plus Technologies (Coretek Booth #1370)
- Samsung (#724)
- Uniprint (Citrix Pavilion: #3412 and RF IDeas Booth: #3669)
- VMware (#2221)
About Imprivata Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR), the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers authentication management, fast access to patient information, secure communications, and positive patient identification. Imprivata enables care providers to securely and efficiently access, communicate, and transact patient health information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.