Maximize mobile benefits with a new approach to end-to-end clinical mobility
Take full advantage of the economic benefits offered by shared mobile devices – without compromising security, data privacy, or user satisfaction.
Imprivata, Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3), and Zebra Technologies are teaming up to deliver an end-to-end clinical mobility platform and solution designed to support the implementation and management of mobile programs.
The complete offering includes:
- Rugged mobile Zebra devices (TC5X and TC2X)
- Comprehensive mobile access and control solutions from Imprivata
- Expert design, implementation, support framework, and program management services from SMG3
A complete mobile approach
So, why have we teamed up to do this?
We know that healthcare organizations seek mobile technology solutions to increase clinical efficiency, enhance communication and collaboration, and elevate quality of care. But we also know that it’s not easy for them to set up and run a strong mobile program.
It takes time, effort, and expertise to formulate a long-term strategy, identify and deploy solutions, manage assets, and support users. And most healthcare IT organizations don’t have the resources to do it on their own. Mobile technology can be stalled, and ROI delayed, by:
- Integration challenges
- Usability issues
- Security and compliance concerns
- Administrative burdens
Healthcare organizations can avoid these obstacles and hit the ground running with a state-of-the-art program that optimizes clinical workflows, improves care delivery, and simplifies ongoing IT operations. You can take full advantage of the economic benefits offered by shared mobile devices – without compromising security, data privacy, or user satisfaction.
Benefits of partnering with Imprivata, Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3), and Zebra Technologies
Optimize mobile technology investments
- Remove technology adoption barriers
- Accelerate time-to-value
- Minimize mobile device loss
Improve mobile efficiency and satisfaction
- Deliver a personalized clinician experience across shared devices
- Safeguard assets and data privacy
- Gain full visibility into dispersed device fleets
Succeed with expert advice and assistance that helps you
- Formulate a comprehensive mobile strategy tailored to your environment
- Streamline ongoing asset management and support
Learn how a complete, end-to-end approach to mobile can proactively address the challenges you’re likely to face when supporting frontline workers with mobile workflows in our webinar, 5 tips to create a successful clinical mobility program.