Prevent a Healthcare Security Breach with solutions from Imprivata.
As more healthcare organizations move to electronic medical records (EMR), the chances of a Healthcare Security Breach increase significantly. Whether a security breach is intentional or inadvertent, such incidents violate the privacy of patients, damage the credibility of the organization, and may result in penalties for failing to comply with regulations concerning the protection of patient information. For organizations seeking to prevent a Healthcare Security Breach, Imprivata has the answer.
Learn more about preventing a Healthcare Security Breach with Imprivata.
Imprivata solutions mitigate the risk of a Healthcare Security Breach.
Imprivata is a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for healthcare organizations. Imprivata OneSign is an appliance-based platform that enables single sign-on technology throughout the network and allows healthcare organizations to implement innovative solutions for preventing a Healthcare Security Breach. Single sign-on technology provides greater security for medical records by centralizing and tracking all access events, allowing administrators to identify where a breach has occurred or may occur. OneSign also simplifies password management for employees: where users may have once had to keep track of up to 12 to 15 passwords—usually writing them down on slips of paper where anyone can find and use them—OneSign enables users to sign on with a multifactor authentication process that requires only a single password, fingerprint scan, or another authentication protocol. And while OneSign offers powerful solutions to guard against a Healthcare Security Breach, IT organizations will find OneSign easy to implement and manage—as an appliance, it requires zero modifications to existing IT infrastructure.
Prevent breaches, ensure security, and provide faster access to healthcare records.
Imprivata OneSign addresses the clinician's patient healthcare access management challenges. It enables fast and secure access to workstations and applications for authenticated users, which improves security while eliminating password management headaches & increasing staff satisfaction. With OneSign, there is no need to be concerned about security – clinicians can just focus on the patient needs. With OneSign you can:
- Positively identify caregiver at the workstation, application and transaction-level (e.g., validate ID at the point of drug disbursement)
- Streamline workflows for faster patient care AND greater security including:
- Quick switching between shared workstations
- Automatic locking for unattended workstations
- Logon grace period so that user names are not needed throughout the day and staff can just place a finger or tap a card to access and use any authorized workstation
- Ability to rollout, manage and support multiple forms of strong authentication for greater security
- Easy to access and run HIPAA compliance reports from within the OneSign Platform eliminating manual searches for who accessed what, when, and how with automated, one-button reporting to ensure the right people are accessing the right information.
Learn more now about preventing a Healthcare Security Breach, as well as Imprivata solutions for EMR technology, HIPAA Password Management, HIPAA Password Policy, Identity Management Healthcare technology, EMR Compliance, HIPAA compliant sign in, and more.