Password management system for healthcare
Manage passwords easily with Single Sign-On
Imprivata makes it simple to manage passwords
For IT departments, OneSign makes it easy to manage single sign on. Unlike other SSO solutions, there is no scripting required, no modifications to directories, and no changes to workflow that may inconvenience users. And with no additional software or hardware to purchase, install, or maintain. These benefits make OneSign the smartest solution for managing passwords more effectively.
Manage strong authentication and automate passwords with Imprivata
- Implement password policy and perform automatic password changes for users.
- Easily integrate strong authentication devices in addition to passwords, including active or passive proximity cards, Windows smart cards, USB tokens, finger biometrics, national ID smart cards, and ID tokens.
- Demonstrate Regulatory Compliance using a variety of pre-built and customized reports to tell you who accessed what, when, and from where.
- Deploy self-service password reset to minimize calls to the help desk, restore user productivity, and improve clinical satisfaction.
- Achieve ROI quickly by reducing management and IT help desk costs and improving employee productivity.
- Improve end-user workflow by supporting shared workstations, fast user switching, and quick switches between multiple concurrent desktops.
Learn more about how to manage passwords with OneSign SSO application.