Effective user authentication requires innovative solutions
Protecting your data is high priority - a security breach can mean significant losses in competitiveness, productivity and reputation, as well as financial losses and regulatory fines. User authentication technology can provide increased security but adding a security policy platform, including single sign-on and ensuring you have event reporting for who accessed what data, when and from where and you have an effective user authentication solution. If you can find a solution that incorporates all of these options, it would likely be costly to purchase, a nightmare to implement and difficult manage, jeopardizing the very user authentication security that it is meant to provide. To achieve data security, you need a solution that not only can authenticate users, manage their many passwords and provide user authentication reporting, but a solution that is affordable and easy to deploy and manage. For a market-leading user authentication solution, consider Imprivata.
Imprivata provides appliance-based user authentication solution
Imprivata OneSign is an appliance-based user authentication and employee access management platform. As an appliance, OneSign simplifies implementation and management - no re-coding of your existing applications is required, no modifications to directories and no changes to user workflow. OneSign is easy to install, integrating smoothly with your existing technology and delivering a single administrative framework that brings together strong authentication, single sign-on and event reporting. With OneSign you can:
- Securely authenticate users - OneSign provides native support and management for many strong authentication options including passwords, ID tokens, Windows and national ID smart cards, active and passive proximity cards, USB tokens and biometric authentication and other 2 factor authentication. With OneSign you can mix and match authentication technologies to best suit user needs.
- Streamline application access. OneSign solves password management user access issues by enabling SSO Access for all applications using the OneSign Application Profile Generator (APG)™ that provides administrators with an easy drag-and-drop interface that profiles all an applications' sign-on behaviors and dynamics to enable single sign-on for all enterprise applications. OneSign enables SSO without requiring scripting or modification to existing code. Users can access all their authorized applications after signing in with a single SSO password - or strong authentication device.
- Simplify Compliance Reporting. With OneSign SSO, enterprises can record all application access events in a centralized database and, at the push of a button, administrators can run any number of pre-structured or customized reports showing who is accessing what information, when and from where.
User identity management, authentication and more
The Imprivata OneSign platform provides significant benefits in delivering a powerful but manageable user authentication solution.
- Ease of use. OneSign is simple to install, configure, deploy and manage, saving considerable time and expense.
- Fast to deploy. With point and click integration, the OneSign Application Profile Generator (APG)™ enables all enterprise applications for single sign-on and self-service password reset without scripting, building custom connectors or modifying existing code.
- Secure. OneSign is designed with built-in failover and redundancy.
- Scalable. The OneSign platform can scale to handle environments with an unlimited number of users. In a multi-site enterprise, users can roam among sites and receive the same SSO access throughout the enterprise.
- Lowest TCO. OneSign has minimal consulting and services expense low end-user training and support costs.
Learn more about Imprivata's user authentication solution as well as security management, multifactor authentication, enterprise security, biometric authentication, and more