Win a Trip to Boston this November!
If you visited the Imprivata booth at VMworld, the Epic User Group Meeting or the McKesson Insight recently, then chances are you entered our contest to win a free trip to Boston for our upcoming Imprivata HealthCon 2012 user conference.
If you weren’t one of lucky winners, the good news is that you have another chance to win a trip to Boston! Just join us for a 30-minute webinar next week on Sept. 26th at 1:00pm to learn why you should attend the Imprivata HealthCon 2012 User Conference this November 6-8 in Boston. At the end of the webinar, one of the attendees will be randomly selected for a free pass and three nights hotel at HealthCon!
Here are just a few of the expert speakers you’ll have the chance to network with and learn from during Imprivata HealthCon this November:
- Johns Hopkins, Patrick Ostendarp, IT Manager
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Chuck Christian, CIO
- Memorial Healthcare, Frank Fear, Vice President of Information Systems
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital, Ed Ricks, CIO
- Licking Memorial Health Systems, Sallie Arnett, MS, RHIA, VP Information Systems
Register Now for your chance at the free trip to Boston!
Psst! Special offer for our loyal blog readers – the first three Imprivata customers to register for this webinar will receive a 50% discount code off the price of a full HealthCon conference pass!