Imprivata, Customers and Partners to Showcase Imprivata’s Solutions during 2014 Annual HIMSS Conference
Lexington, Mass.—February 18, 2014—Imprivata®, a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry, will have a significant presence at the 2014 Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition (February 23-27, 2014 in Orlando, Fla.). Imprivata will showcase Imprivata OneSign®, its leading authentication and access management solution, and Imprivata Cortext®, its secure communications platform, in booth #2541 as well as in booth #7745-17, which is part of the Mobile Health Pavilion Knowledge Center. Imprivata will also be available in booth 165-5 to discuss career opportunities.
In addition, several customers will lead presentations in the Imprivata booth (#2541) to highlight their use of Imprivata’s solutions for fast, secure clinical access and communications to increase electronic medical records (EMR) and computerized physician order entry (CPOE) adoption, improve clinical workflow efficiency, enhance care coordination and optimize virtual desktop access. Customer presentations include (the full theater schedule is available here):
- Improving Clinical Productivity with SSO, VDI and Secure Communications (Daniel Schmidt, Memorial Healthcare)
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Winning over Physicians at FMOLHS with Fast, Secure Access to Roaming Citrix Desktops (Johnny Brister, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System)
- How to Win Friends and Influence Doctors: A story of SSO, Authentication Management and Secure Communications (Matt D’Errico, Winchester Hospital)
- Calculating ROI for Roaming Virtual Desktops with Single Sign-On (Aivars Apsite, MetroHealth)
- Speeding Access to Roaming Clinical Desktops in an Epic Environment (John McConnell, Fletcher Allen Health Systems)
- R UR DOCS TXTNG? (Willard Fosberry, Beaufort Memorial Hospital)
- VMware View, Imprivata OneSign and Zero Clients: The Heartbeat of Healthcare Delivery (Jonathan May, MidMichigan Health
Imprivata’s solutions will also be on display in a number of partner booths during HIMSS14, including:
- AppSense (booth #3295)
- Atrust (booth # 4211)
- Barco (booth #6083)
- Cerner (booth #6965)
- Citrix (booth #3929)
- Coretek Services (booth #3389)
- Dell (booth #5264)
- Forward Advantage (booth #2182)
- HP (booth #1949)
- IGEL Technology (booth #1591)
- Jetmobile (booth #3091)
- Presidio (booth #3129)
- RF Ideas (booth #1029)
- Siemens (booth #3165)
- VMware (booth #2535)
Imprivata will sponsor HIStalkapalooza 2014, taking place February 24, 2014 at the House of Blues in Orlando, Fla. Dubbed “Healthcare’s Night Out,” HIStalkapalooza is one of the most anticipated events during HIMSS14. Now in its seventh year, HIStalkapalooza brings hundreds of healthcare IT professionals together in one of the largest networking events during the HIMSS Annual Conference & Expo. Some of the activities planned for HIStalkapalooza include the Inga Loves My Shoes contest, the HIStalk King & Queen and presentation of the annual HISsies Awards.
To schedule a product demonstration with Imprivata, please visit http://www.imprivata.com/company/newsroom/events.
Imprivata is a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry. Imprivata’s single sign-on, authentication management and secure communications solutions enable fast, secure and more efficient access to healthcare information technology systems to address multiple security challenges and improve provider productivity for better focus on patient care. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
Connect with Imprivata:
Imprivata’s corporate blog http://www.imprivata.com/blog