Single sign-on Active Directory
Single sign-on for Active Directory
Many companies today are seeking to improve user authentication and to simplify password management. For these organizations, implementing a single sign-on (SSO) solution with Microsoft Active Directory promises to achieve these objectives. But many single sign-on solutions are quite complex to deploy and manage, not to mention that they must make changes to your Active Directory to enable users for SSO. For companies seeking a cost-effective single sign-on (SSO) solution that is non-invasive and requires no changes to Active Directory, Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On provides a powerful solution.
Imprivata - Leading single sign-on Active Directory solutions
Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On is an identity management solution that packages single sign-on software within an non-invasive appliance. Imprivata OneSign reduces the cost and complexity of single sign-on integration with Active Directory, and other LDAP Directories. Imprivata OneSign is an appliance-based approach - it ships as a redundant hardware pair with no other hardware or software to install, manage or update. With Imprivata OneSign, you can achieve cost reductions right out of the box - installation and deployment can be quick and infrastructure needs are minimal. And because Imprivata OneSign makes single sign-on for Active Directory and other LDAP Directories so easy to use, it minimizes the ongoing cost of authentication management.
The benefits of Imprivata single sign-on Active Directory technology
When you choose Imprivata OneSign for your single sign-on Active Directory solution, you can:
- Securely authenticate users - Imprivata OneSign provides native support for many authentication options, including passwords, ID tokens, Windows and national ID smart cards, active and passive proximity cards, USB tokens and fingerprint biometrics.
- Streamline application access. The Imprivata OneSign Application Profile Generator provides administrators with an easy drag-and-drop interface that profiles all an applications' sign-on behaviors and dynamics to enable single sign-on for all enterprise applications - even the most challenging ones. Imprivata OneSign enables enterprise single sign-on without requiring scripting or modifications to existing code.
- Simplify compliance reporting. With Imprivata OneSign Single Sign-On, enterprises can record all application access events in a centralized database and, at the push of a button, administrators can run any number of pre-structured or customized reports showing who is accessing what information, when and from where including password sharing reports.
Enhancing authentication management workflows
In addition to single sign-on Active Directory integration, Imprivata offers a number of cutting-edge identity and access management solutions for healthcare organizations of all sizes, including:
- Multifactor authentication for remote access, electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS), and clinical workflow management
- Secure messaging and communications solutions to replace outdated legacy technologies like pagers
- Positive patient identification solutions to reduce medical errors stemming from misidentification issues